We are a modern Bed and Breakfast here in Stanley Tasmania, although we are a doily-free zone. We do, however, pay homage to two of our Grandmothers; one Nanna’s fox fur stole takes pride of place displayed on our staircase and another’s (Mormor’s) large old black travel trunk from Sweden is a lovely feature in the Admiral’s lounge room.
The Ark Stanley offers it all – exemplary hospitality and service, comfort, history and the most amazing views.
We are also proudly a Tasmanian family-owned and operated award-winning business.
We are happy to share our great location and views with you, and during your stay you also have access to:
- DVD library, magazines, books and games for your entertainment.
Communal lounge/dining area.
- Free wi-fi throughout the property.
- Free paved off-street parking.
- Umbrellas and Sheridan beach towels (it is Stanley after all!).
- Use of laundry (washer and dryer) for all direct bookings.
- Complimentary Guest BBQ area.Three separate outdoor covered seated areas.